SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Do you have this size & style of window grill clip?

A home owner says:
Hi, Could you please let me know if you have this part available, and if so, what is the part number.
Thank you,
Tammy
User submitted photos of a grille clip.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Tammy. We have something similar. Look at our 55-184 clear grille clip. I highly recommend comparing the dimensions we show to your own hardware to confirm whether or not it can work as a replacement.
A quick learner says:
Hi Tom,
I was hoping you could confirm the dimensions of your product (55-184)are similar to the part I am looking for. Did you check out my attached photo which shows 3 different sides of the part I am looking for, each displayed against a ruler with inch units. Can you confirm the dimensions are the same?
Thank you,
Tammy
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It's very hard to determine your measurements based on that picture. The part is a little off on some of the notches, and the dimensions of the 55-184 can get pretty specific, in some cases into the 1/32" range. In a general sense, the 55-184 is close to what you have, but I cannot say if it is an exact match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)