SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Do you know what roller I have?

A home owner from Boston says:
Attached are photos of the roller I'm trying to replace. Any suggestions what might be the best to order?
User submitted photos of a roller.
PAT. 371689
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good morning, and thank you for posting. I just have a few questions about this roller before I recommend anything.

First, what type of door is this for? A screen door, or a glass patio door? Can you also tell me if this is the complete housing, or if there may be something still in the door? Double check and let me know. I have a feeling that these pictures only tell half the story.
A home owner from Boston says:
It's for a screen door. I rescreened the door and when I went to put the door back on it's tracks this piece fell into my hand.

I tried to push it back in but it's not taking.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Ah, I see. Then I suppose there is a metal corner that goes with this roller. I have a few suggestions for you to look at.

Check out our 84-011, 84-073, and 84-136, and compare them to your existing hardware. Carefully compare the dimensions we show to that of your hardware and see if any of these are a good match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)