Does 23-272 replace my Stanely track?

A home owner from N.H. says:
I am wondering if the bottom track you sell will work with stanley mirror sliding doors? model #64564-001

Thanks Mike
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Mike. When I looked up that number, I saw an old discussion of ours where someone had the same Stanley model number. You can view it by visiting this link.

As you can see, they had something more like our 23-242. This track is meant to accommodate convex rollers, while the 23-272 you mentioned originally is meant to accommodate concave rollers. This is an important distinction! What kind of rollers do you have? Also, how do your dimensions match up to both of these tracks? These are the two key pieces of information you need to determine before you select the right replacement track. See the video below for more information.
A quick learner says:
Did the track you suggested work for that customer?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid they never got back to us. Your best bet is to compare our specs to your own based on the information I mentioned above.
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
 Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.