Does the 90-005 work with the 90-136

A quick learner from USA says:
Does the 90-136 keeper work with the 90-005 lock?

Thxs,

Mike
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Mike. Our 90-136 keeper actually works with our 90-009 lock, not the 90-005. Would that be better for you? The major difference between these two locks can be found in their "tongues." Take a look at the image below.
Alternate image for 90-005
Alternate image for 90-005
A quick learner from PA says:
I now see the difference and understand how the 90-009 will work with the 90-136. I plan to use these on some barn sash windows that I am tilting inward (from the top) to vent. The 90-009 will go on the window and the 90-136 will be mounted into the window jamb. Let me know if there is a better way to do this. My windows are 24"wide x 72" high. See pic.
A customer submitted image of their window lock.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I honestly can't say if the 90-009 and 90-136 will work with this window based on this picture. Could I see a photo of the top of the window with the sash closed? That would give me a better idea.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.