Dont know the brand of window but it is Vinyl

A quick learner says:
The latch is an internal and slips inside the side of the window.
Length with recess latch is 3 1/2" Length of just housing without the
recessed latch is 3 1/8" Width is 13/16" and the thickness is 3/8"

Please let me know if you have a replacement....thank you!
User submitted photos of a tilt latch.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. I'm afraid we don't have an exact match for this latch. To be honest, you may be better off substituting with a surface mount tilt latch. These are different than the others in that they just screw on. We have a video tutorial that shows how we do this. We find it to be an easier solution for sashes like yours. Let me know what you think!
A quick learner from Rockport Tx says:
I agree Tom the internal latch is a bust for sure .... surface mount is much easier to remediate. Which surface mount latch would you recommend?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It's hard to say. At a certain point you could pretty much pick anything, as long as it will fit on your sash. I'm not sure how much space you have available.
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.