Door Locks/Handles for K&K Sliding Glass Patio Doors

A home owner from Lincolnshire, Illinois says:
I have 5 K&K Sliding Glass patio doors on my house. The interior handle on the non-keyed door locks on one of the doors is broken, and two others are beginning to show signs of cracking, due to ~30 years use. The door latches themselves are all in good working order, and I believe all I really need is the replacement interior door handles and cover plates, as shown in the two photos. The handles appear to be made of brass and wood. They mount over the lock mechanism using two phillips head screws on ~3 7/8" centers.

If you are able to locate these I would like to 3 replacement interior door handle/cover plates if possible, or if need be the the entire replacement unit.

Robert
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Robert. I think we may have what you are looking for. Take a look at our 82-035 patio door handle set.

If, after replacing your handle set, it were to break again the way you are showing us, the problem would most likely be your rollers. That may be worth looking into.
A home owner from Lincolnshire, Illinois says:
Thanks Mike

This appears to be exactly what I am looking for and I will go ahead and purchase 3 sets.

Thanks also for the heads up on the rollers. I will check, clean, adjust as necessary.

Rob
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
My pleasure, Rob. Thanks for your business, and please let me know if we can ever be of further help.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.