Door handle

A quick learner from Holden MA says:
Pictures of a door handle i need replaced. Markings on it include "Made in New Zealand"
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for reaching out to us. Please take a look at our 82-080 mortise style handle set and let us know if this is what you have been searching for.
A home owner from Holden Massachusetts says:
Thank you for sending the model,it is very close to what we need, however when we measured our door handle it is 5 inches on center. Do you have any handles that fit that description?? Please get back to us at your earliest convenience.
Thank you,
Brian
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I don't know of any handle made in this style that is 5" on center. I would triple check to make sure it's not just 4-15/16".
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.