Door handles

A handy person from Florida says:
Looking for handles to sliding door. This is a rental and I have no idea what the handles look like. Tenant said they broke and threw them away. Was hoping you might be able to help identify replacement. Mounting holes are 4 inches apart. I have no idea the age of doors, maybe late 60's or early 70's.
User submitted image of their door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It's tough to tell, your door is very old. Start by looking at our 82-035 and see if this could possibly work for you.
A professional from CA says:
Probably Keller or Air Control. There's a spring in the mortise that breaks. I've been able to fix it at least twice. I've never seen one for sale. I seem to remember the hole spacing is odd. It may need new holes for 82-035 or any of the other similar handles to work.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.