Door part Stanley 00-5024‏

A quick learner from edmonton says:
replacing door part by stanley
User submitted a photo of closet hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Please see our 23-222B. I think this might be a modern version of your older roller.
A handy person from Schaumburg, IL says:
I recently purchased Two (2) Sliding Mirror Door Top Roller Guide(s) (Swisco Part #23-222B) as a replacement for Stanley Part #00-5024. Although the wheel size and the wheel orientation are somewhat different on the Swisco part from the original Stanley part, the Swisco part was Perfect. It snaps into the frame and the wheels fit in the track. Thank you for carrying the part that solved our problem.
A home owner from Hawaii says:
As shown on your website that someone bought part 23-222B as a replacement for the discontinued Stanley part 00-5024, and that it worked perfectly. Is this correct?

I ask because I'll buy eight of this item if it in fact works like the "handy person from Schaumburg, IL" says it did.

R,
Tom
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

The 23-222B is made to replace the old roller specifically. I have no doubt that it will work. However, I strongly recommend our 23-222C instead. It's the same story: this was made to replace the older 23-222B. I personally find it to be a much better alternative.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.