SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Door roller assembly with nylon mounting

A home owner from Missouri says:
I'm having trouble finding a replacement for my roller assembly. I didn't see any with nylon mounting at all, maybe they make a different one that will work. The assembly is 3/4" wide. I've also added pictures. Thanks for any help.
User submitted photos of a patio door roller.
A home owner from Missouri says:
The wheel is 1 1/4" diameter also.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Look at our 81-250 and compare its dimensions to yours. The wheel itself is 1-1/8" in diameter, but the housing is the adjustable and could make up the difference. The width of the housing itself is 9/16", but the flares bring it up to 3/4".

We also have the 23-232, which has a 1-1/4" nylon wheel and a flange that brings the width to 7/8". This can also be press down to 3/4". Please compare this hardware to yours.
A professional from California says:
81-123 is the only roller that will work as a replacement. It is made for that door. There is a version of 81-123 with a wider tab, but that is the only difference. The channel for the roller is flat on top with a screw port above the channel. The other rollers will not reach that high. Believe me, I've tried everything. I have a better solution, but it is more complicated and not worth it to try to explain when 81-123 will work.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)