SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Door sweep for steel entry door

A quick learner from Elgin, IL says:
42 inch wrap around aluminum door sweep
User submitted photos of a door sweep.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! We have two that may work. Take a look at our 58-009 Bottom Prime Door sweep and our 58-176 Duo-durometer Door Bottom Sweep. Could you use either of these?
A quick learner from Elgin, IL says:
Dave,

I appreciate the quick response. Both of your suggestions have attractive profiles; however, please note that my door is 42 inches wide. These products appear to be 36 inches. Can they be purchased in longer lengths?
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
I believe I can get either shape in a 48" length. Which shape and color do do prefer? Let me know and we can work from there!
A home owner from Canada says:
Hi, I am looking for the same part as this gentlemen. I do have the same requirement, which is a minimum 42 inch long door sweep. I would preferably order these brown if possible. I would take 2 if you do have any 42 (48) inches long brown door sweeps.

Regards,
Thierry
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Which shape were you looking for in 48", specifically? Our 58-009 or 58-176? I beleive we can get either made in 48" brown lengths. Let me know!
A quick learner from Canada says:
Hi! Thanks for the quick response. I am preferably looking for 2 of the 58-009 part with brown color and 48 inches. Please let me know how to proceed to place an order.

Regards,
Thierry
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Great, thanks Thierry. We will get started on that. They will have to be manufactured, but I will let you know as soon as they are online and available for you.
A quick learner from Canada says:
Thank You! I will be waiting to hear from you!
Regards,
Thierry
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Alright! Please see our new 58-010 and see if you could use this as a replacement sweep.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)