SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Door sweep or bottom

A home owner from Roswell Ga says:
Enclosed are 3 picture of the current door sweep. The distance between the grooves that attach to the door is 1 1/8". The 4th picture is of the label on the door. I could not find a manufacturer name, but thought this might help. I will need 3-30inch sweeps and 1-36 inch sweep if you can replace them.
Alan M
User submitted photos of a door sweep.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
I'm not familiar with this bottom sweep. Check out our 58-009 and 58-176 and see if you could perhaps use these as substitutes.
A home owner from Roswell Ga says:
Two questions regarding 58-009. Does the long section of the sweep go inside or outside of the door, and does this model come in a dark color. Preferably black.

Alan
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
For the 58-009, it screws to the interior side of the door. However, if you need a dark color, take a look at SWISCO product code 58-176, this is available in a bronze color, could this fit your door? It measures 36" in length and is designed to fit a 1-3/4" thick door.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)