SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Door track, 23-272 specifications

A home owner from USA says:
Hi -
I think your bottom wardrobe door track 23-272 will work for my Monarch doors. However, I would like to know a few things before ordering. 1. What are the tracks made out of? e.g. steel or extruded aluminum? 2. What is the width is between the "ears" on either side of the track? and 3. Do you have a track that does not have the sculpted look of the 23-272? Something like this would work for my application _|_|_. With tracks about 3/8 of an inch high and 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 inches between the tracks.
Thanks. I'll look forward to your reply.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Our 23-272 is made of steel. We have a track that looks similar to what you described, though I don't know if it will work for you. Check out our 23-256.

Take a look at the images below for detailed dimensions for both. Keep in mind that the most important dimension is the distance between rails, center-to-center.
Profile view of 23-270
Profile view of 23-256
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)