Door/Dial Hanger

A contractor from Carlisle, MA says:
I have attached three images of sliding closet door hangers that we are looking to replace for a customer. I am told that the company that made these is out of business. Markings on the hinge are:
No. 452
3/4 Rear
1-3/8 Front

Any help on if you supply, can get, or where to go for these would be greatly appreciated. Perhaps there is a substitute part for this?

John
User submitted photos of a closet door roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Yes, I'm afraid that Lawrence Brothers is no longer around. The closest matches we have are our 23-031, which has a 3/4" single nylon wheel and 1/8" off set, and our 23-047, which has a 1/2" offset instead. These have single wheels, but should work the same.
A handy person from Holden ma says:
Hi Paul,
I found this q&a and I too have the same exact set up as John. I purchased the 23-031 and the 23-047 and the wheels are just a little bigger than the ones I have.
Is there any other option or do I need to change the track at this point ?

Thank You

Tom
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Tom. I'm sorry to hear you're having problems with our hardware. Can you tell me the exact diameter of your old wheels? That will allow us to research a possible alternative.

We do have bypass track kits, like the 23-500, 23-501, 23-502, and 23-503. However we can try our best to avoid replacing the whole track system if we can help it.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.