Door won't lock

A professional from Wantage nj says:
Not sure if it's a norrowline, having a hard time finding this part!!!!!!! Need the hole locking assembly!!!!!!! Thanks Sean
door lock
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I recommend looking at our 82-263 mortise latch. This was used in the older style wood patio doors like yours. See what you think!
A professional from Wantage nj says:
Just noticed that I need the hole locking assembly, including the keys!!!!
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid your exact hardware is no longer available. It was used on doors manufactured around 1981, but they stopped making them. You might be able to use our 82-310 key cylinder, or you could take yours to a locksmith to have it re-keyed. You might also be able to use the newer style 82-317, along with the 82-043 inside thumb turn.
A quick learner from Wantage nj says:
Thanks so much for the information, you guys are awesome, thanks again for the information on my door!!!!!!
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Install a Key Lock on a Patio Door
How to Install a Key Lock on a Patio Door
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.