SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Dorwal patio door handle replacement

A quick learner from Reston, VA20191 says:
Hi , I'm trying to replace the patio door handle with another handle with a lock, but not sure about what I should order specifically. please advise
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what you need, either. Can you show me a few pictures of your current handle set? That will help us find a possible match.
A quick learner from Reston, VA says:
I'm trying to figure out what handle I should order, I have Dorwal handle on a sliding patio door, I need one with a key though. I have actually uploaded some images in my last post
User submitted photo of their door handle.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello, thank you for submitting your pictures. That is a big help. See our 82-055 and let me know if this can work as a substitute for your old Dorwal handle set.
A quick learner says:
Thanks, but is that item comes with a key ? I want a keyed handle , please advise ?
Thanks.
Profile picture of Paul
Oh, sure, I'm sorry. See our 82-055K. It's the same thing, but with a key.
A quick learner says:
Ok,Thanks, and before I place the order , can u confirm to me that this is the same handle that I have and if not what is your replacement policy ?

best,
Profile picture of Paul
It's not the same handle, since the company that made yours has gone out of business. However, we believe it's a possible match. Just make sure the dimensions and style all match up. We do have a return policy, which you can see here.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)