SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Double Door Weatherstripping

A quick learner from Santa Fe, NM says:
I have double glass doors (out swing) in my retail shop. The weatherstripping between the two doors looks like a u-channel that is 1/2" wide with screw holes every 8 3/4" - the screws go through the center of a spring, and then the brushes stick out to seal between the two doors. I am wondering if 58-085 is the right part, but I can't really tell from the description (sizes look right, but don't see holes for screw fasteners).
User submitted photos of door weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I agree, I believe that the 58-085 is a good match. Just make sure that all the dimensions line up.
A quick learner from Richmond, IN says:
I have the exact same situation, the channel for the weatherstripping is wider in the front than it is towards the back. I tried the same product you sell 58-085 and it would not fit nor would the screw holes line up. The doors are probably 20 years old. Any other suggestions or products?
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I'm sorry that our 58-085 didn't work for you. Can you tell me the exact dimensions for your hardware as compared to our 58-085? I would also like some pictures, just in case. Thanks!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)