Double-Hung Window Vinyl Balance Shoe for Pivot Pin

A home owner from Potomac says:
Dear Sir/Madam,

As you can see in the photos, one of the vinyl balance shoes for the double-hung windows broke at the pivot pin hole. There is no brand name indicated anywhere on the windows. Could you, please, identify the part and let me know if you carry that particular part?

Thanks in advance
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. Please take a look at our 15-104 friction shoe and let us know if this is a good match for you.
A home owner from Potomac, MD says:
Thanks, Mike, for the advice. Yes, that appears to be the right one I need.

As a follow-up question, could you also identify the part shown in the attached photos and let me know if you carry that particular part? It's a long plastic part inserted into the top wooden window frame from inside.

Thanks again in advance -- Keiichi
Window weatherstrip
I also wonder if you carry the Window Screen Pins (the one on the right-hand side in the attached photo) and the Window Screen Corner Piece as shown in the attached photo?

Thanks again in advance -- Keiichi
Screen corner and pin
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we do not have that snap in trim you show in your first couple pictures. As for the pin see our 70-105, or maybe even our 70-008 or 70-009. One of these may work. We also do not carry screen frames. We might have a corner key to fit, but we would need its dimensions.
How to install the 70-009 window screen frame plunger pin
How to install the 70-009 window screen frame plunger pin
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install a screen window plunger pin
How to install a screen window plunger pin
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.