Double hung bottom pivot pin

A quick learner from Ocean City, MD says:
I need to replace the bottom hung pivot pins that attach to the spiral balance rods.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It's hard to make out. If all you need is the pivot bar, see our 26-089 to start out. I would just make sure that our dimensions are the same as yours.
A quick learner from Ocean City, MD says:
I thank you for identifying the pivot bar needed for my window. #26-089. I also require the plastic 90 degree part that the pivot bar mounts into. The plastic 90 is 3" x 3". On the side that the pivot bar mounts there is a spring to keep tenting on the bar. That side of the bar 3" x 3/4" x 3/4". The other side of the 90 there are two holes 1" and 2" from he has end to attach to the window frame.
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we do not carry that corner carrier. We have seen it before but it is not something we have ever been able to replace.
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.