Double-hung vinyl Sierra Windows Concept hardware

A home owner from CA says:
Hello, First of all, I love your website! I have a SWC double-hung vinyl window. Looking for the following parts:

The window is H-52", W-35"

1- The metal pin that is attached to the bottom of the window and slides into each side of the plastic holder that is attached to the balancer. -Both L and R pins are broken

2- The plastic bar on each side that balancer spring is hooked on to it and window metal pin inserts into it. These are the bars that slides up/down. -Both L and R plastic bars are broken

3- Sash balancer for L and R. -Both need replacement

Pictures are attached. The label inside the window is also attached

Please let me know if these parts are available

Thanx and regards
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Check out our S140-11, I think this is a good match. For the pivot bar, see either our 26-405 or 26-398.
A home owner from Glendale, CA says:
RE: Reference number: D68430
Thank you Tom,
Excellent service to identify my broken parts. I just placed the order. ETA is 5/26.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Great, thank you very much for the order! I'm happy to help. Let me know how it works out!
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a window pivot bar
How to replace a window pivot bar
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.