Double hung window need to replace channel balance

A quick learner from Wilmington DE says:
Dear Sir/Madam,

I have two double hung windows the channel balance were broken. Here are the pictures. I need to buy the repair kits.

The size is in the picture.

Your help is really appreciated,

Mark

User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I would recommend our Series 600 spiral balances. You will need the length of the outer tube when ordering. I would also recommend the Blue Tip, of course. Also note that our spiral balances have a metal tube, rather than plastic, but they should work just the same. I would also recommend a charging tool like our 75-006 to help during installation.
A quick learner from Wilmington DE says:
Hi Paul, thank you very much for the reply. I just bought 8 set of Series 600 with 21 inch long as well as 8 set of Pivot Shoe, 17/32" Thick to repair my old windows. Your help is really appreciated. Mark

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I was happy to help, Mark. We greatly appreciate your business! Please let me know how this hardware works out, or if you have any other questions in the future.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.