Double hung window sash lock.

A quick learner from Oklahoma says:
I have a sash lock on one of my windows that the handle broke off and several more that won't latch due to one reason or another. I'm looking for a replacement to these.
the Lock is 2-1/8" long with 1-1/2" center to center hole placement.
the Keeper is 1-1/8" long with 3/4" center to center hole placement and is 1-1/8" tall. The Keeper is has an 1/8" offset.

Thanks for any help you can provide!
Jeff
User submitted photos of a window lock & keeper.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I don't believe your parts are still available. They appear to be very old. Look at our 90-021 and see if that will fit your window. As for the keeper, yours looks similar to the 90-115. However yours is offset, while the 90-115 is flat. The dimensions are also somewhat different, from what I can make out. We also have the 90-108, but it's measurements are also different. I am sorry we cannot provide anything closer.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.