SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Double rollers

A home owner from Ardington, U.K. says:
Dear Sirs,

I would like to request your assistance, looking for tandem rollers for sliding doors, please see photos attached. The current rollers have the sliding doors rest upon them, they are made of plastic, which has now worn to a level of not working. Require 12 rollers, can you help?

I look forward to your comments and speaking to you soon.

Best Regards
David
User submitted photos of patio door rollers.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. I'm not sure if we have this. Can you give me some detailed dimensions? I especially need to know the size of the wheel itself. I would also like a few pictures of the end of the roller housing.
A handy person from United Kingdom says:
Hi,

Thanks for your response, size is approximately 2.5 inches long, 9/16 height wheels 1/2 inch. More photos as requested.

I look forward to your comments and speaking to you soon.

Best Regards

David
User submitted photos of patio door rollers.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! Hmm... this is a strange roller. I think to start off, you should look at our 87-093 wheel. Carefully compare its dimensions to your existing wheel and see if you could use this as a replacement.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)