Drawer Clip Without Need for Saw Slit

A home owner from Danville, CA says:
Is there a drawer divider clip, similar to the one pictured, that doesn't need a saw slit? Instead one that i could use two sided tape to hold it to the drawer. If not that one that will clip over the side of the drawer.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we haven't been able to find anything that matches what you describe. It you don't have that slit in your drawer, you might be able to cut off that nylon piece off the back of the 32-066 and use some screws to mount it into your drawer. Would that work?
A home owner from CA says:
Thank you for checking. It might work. The one I have clips over the top of the drawer - no screws necessary. Perhaps two sided tape would work. I am going to keep looking . If I don't find it I will be back.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.