SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Drawer Glide for old Thomasville dresser drawer lost ball bearings & don't work.

A home owner from Silver Spring, MD says:
Hope the photos are enough. If not I have more. I am looking to repair the drawer glides for 2 Thomasville bedroom dresser drawers. From my research it appears I will need to install a different style glide.

The length of the glide part that is attached to the dresser frame is 16 and 3/4 ". The part attached to the drawer has a portion inserted into the drawer, but I would assume it is also 16 & 3/4 in. The glide bar is about 1 & 1/8 in. wide & 3/4 in. depth.

Thank you very much for the help.
User submitted photos of a drawer track.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. I'm afraid we don't have a drawer track that matches yours exactly. However, check out our 32-063 and see if you could use this as a substitute. This is a very versatile and easy-to-install kit that has seen successful use on many different types of drawers.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)