Drawer guides for a Pennsylvania House dresser

A home owner from Clifton, VA says:
Do you sell replacement drawer guids that match teh attached photos? the existing guides have no ID marks. They come from Pennsylvania House Dressers. The overall dimensions are 1-7/8" by 2-7/16". The slot for the rail is 5/16" tall by 1-3/16" wide with an opening of 11/16". The wood rail itself is 1-3/32" wide by 1/2" tall while the narrowest width is 11/16"
User submitted photos of a drawer socket.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Please see our 32-118. This appears similar to your own hardware. Compare the two and let me know what you think.
A home owner says:
Perfect! Thanks for the quick reply, Tom!
Profile picture of Tom
It was my pleasure. Let me know if you have any questions!
A home owner from Montana says:
I purchased these to replace this part on my old Pennsylvania House Chests. It fits perfectly. Have to screw in rather than staple as my staples wouldn't go through the hard plastic, but the staple didn't harm the piece. Maybe a more powerful stapler would work. The screws are fine.

I was really happy to find a replacement part! Thank you SWISCO. Your site is great and really helpful. I will be back. Emily
A handy person from Virginia says:
Do you have a replacement guide for the attached Pennsylvania House dresser drawer?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230911_092222.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

This guide looks very similar to the 32-118 that we mentioned earlier in this thread. If you haven't already, I highly recommend reviewing our dimensions to ensure that everything lines up.

Detail of 32-118
Detail of 32-118

How to install a drawer track kit
How to install a drawer track kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install a wood track drawer kit
How to install a wood track drawer kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO 32-118 Back Bearing
SWISCO 32-118 Back Bearing
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.