Lexington and Stanley Victorial style drawer pulls

A home owner from Cincinnati, Ohio says:
I am looking for drawer pulls for both Lexington and Stanley Victorial style bedroom furniture. I need to purchase some Kenlin Drawer Sockets from you and was hopeing that you might have the drawer pulls as well. If you do not carry them do you have any suggestions where to get them? What numbers off the back of the drawer pull are important? They are: for the Stanley furniture, P1024-0, CONT-R 1988, B-1230, ONT.B. For the Lexington furniture, 2, CONT-B, 988, B1025. These stampings are really hard to read so these are a best guess. Thanks, Rick
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
We do carry a line of pulls. Please send us any pictures of your part you would like us to look at.
The pull was used by Lexington Furniture co. on their line of bedroom furniture called "Victorian Sampler. The pull has 3 inch holes.
Customer image of their drawer pulls from their Lexington Furniture
A home owner from Fort Myers, FL says:
I need some of those too. Rockler used to carry some similar enough to use but no more.
I did find some new ones but I had to buy the remaining inventory. I have a couple I would sell if interested. I paid a premium for these but I felt I had to so I will not be giving them away.
A home owner from Fort Myers, FL says:
You have two? How much do you want for them?
A quick learner from Gautier, MS says:
I'm too are looking for replacement drawer pulls for my Lexington furniture. It's part of the Victorian Collection. Any help would be appreicated.
A home owner from Cincinnati says:
To home owner in Ft Meyers.

Sorry I didn't see your post till today.

To A quick learner from Gautier, MS

I do have a couple of these that I don't think I will need. I paid 27.50 each plus shipping. I will not take a loss but would sell the extra's. If interested contact me via email at ricknewman1@fuse.net and we can work something out.
These are new original pulls from the original manufacturer.

Rick

A home owner from Kent, WA says:
Would like to know if you have one pull left. If so, please contact.
A home owner from Gautier says:
Thanks for all that replied to my request, but after much consideration, I have decided to replace all my drawer pulls. While these pulls are "pretty", I find them to be rather "cheaply made". Lesson learn from all this, never buy furniture with these types of pulls again!
A home owner from Kent, WA says:
Home Owner from Gautier- If you still have the pulls for the Lexinton Victorian Sampler and are replacing them, would be interested in one for replacement on my wife's set.
Reply to Thread
* Mandatory fields
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)