Drawer Repair

A purchasing agent from Raleigh, NC says:
TWIMC,

The little wheels/rollers came off the side of a dresser drawer. The drawer itself has heavy duty metal sides (6" x 14-1/2") and the drawer front, back and bottom are wood/MDF. There are plastic brackets attached to both sides at the top back, where the metal sides meet the wood back. These brackets are 1-1/2" long, including one projection that sticks out to the side (guide?) and another that consists of two small arms that surround the wheel.

The wheels themselves are small (1/2" dia.?), attatch to the very corner of the drawer side, and roll beneath a lip on the top edge on the outside of the drawer side panel. Near teh wheel, two small indentions act as a stop for the wheel. The wheels came out from the hole they were in.

I only have the drawer; the wheels were lost and the dresser is in another location. This is dorm-room furniture, which is meant to be sturdy, however, this hardware seems too fragile to last and we anticipate future repairs. I do not know the manufacturer. the closest item I found on the site was #32-039, but I have no way of knowing if it is the right wheel. If you know how to get the brackets as well, I would probably want some of those, too.

What do you think?
User submitted picture of drawer guide.

Thanks,

John
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting! I do not believe we have an exact match for these rollers. You may have to replace the whole drawer slide kit. We have a few new products in our catalog that I think you should look at, each one a Self-Closing Drawer Slide Pair of a different length.

For lengths varying from 12" to 24", please see our 32-056, 32-057, 32-058, 32-059, 32-060, 32-061, and 32-062, and let me know what you think!
How to Replace Self-Closing Drawer Slides
How to Replace Self-Closing Drawer Slides
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.