SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Drawer Replacement Slide Guide

A quick learner from Florida says:
Hi,
I need to replace a broken plastic rear drawer center guide. I purchased one that fits a 9/32" x 1-1/8" track The width appears ok, however, the height (just a hair) to short. In researching options, it appears the 9/32" (5/16" opening) is standard (?) Is there an option available to accommodate more height
Thanks in advance
User submitted a photo of a drawer guide.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Which drawer guide of ours did you purchase? Can you also tell me exactly how high you need your opening to be? I would be happy to research something taller than 9/32" but I will ned a more precise measurement.
A quick learner from Florida says:
Hi Paul,

I bought the Drawer Replacement Hardware from a big box store(prime- line:track guide kit, R-7152).

The opening is approximately 5/16" x 1-3/16". The furniture belongs to my parents. It was purchased approx. 12 yrs ago in NC. I haven't any info on make/model

Appreciate your help
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Perfect, thanks again. How about our 32-031? This guide's opening is 5/16" high and 1-5/32" wide. What do you think?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)