SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Drawer Slide holder/guide

A quick learner from Durham, NC says:
The part is the one you staple or screw into the back of a cabinet, that holds the drawer slide base to the back of the cabinet. The slide slides into this piece once fastened to the back so it doesn't move around or get off track. These are the old school draw slides.

I haven't found this part at Ace, Home Depot, or Lowes. Help!
User submitted a photo of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! If possible, I'd like to get the inside width and height of the rear drawer guide, where the track fits. I would also like to see a photo showing the cross section of the track that fits in to this guide. That would be a huge help, thanks!
A quick learner from Durham, NC says:
Inside width: 3.8 inch
Inside height: 1 inch

More pics attached...
User submitted photo of their drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks! That picture is a huge help. the closest match we have is our 32-003, whose center socket measures 1-1/4" x 3/8". Do you think you could get that to work? The other sockets we have are all too big to comfortably accept your track. The only other option we have would be to replace the track entirely with something like our 32-063 or 32-053.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)