SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Drawer Socket 1" I.D.

A home owner from Rhode Island says:
I'm looking for a drawer socket with an inside diameter of 15/16" deep. Any shorter and the drawer guide will not stay inserted. It looks just like the 32-001, only with a deeper I.D. Can you assist. Some prior questions have been placed forth regarding the same issues, and the 32-001 was provided. However, the I.D. of that part number is too small at 7/8".

Enclosed is a photo. Can you assist. This is for an older style cabinet drawer with metal slide, not 'glides'.
User submitted photos of a drawer socket.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid the deeper drawer socket is no longer made. The manufacturer actually stated that there was not much need for that kind of depth. I cannot say whether or not that is true, but the 32-001 is the closest possible match we can provide. I am sorry we cannot offer anything closer.
A home owner from Rhode Island says:
Thank you very much for your assistance. I guess I will improvise, which is the case many a time, when solving old problems.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)