SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Drawer Sockets for slide tracks

A handy person from New Rochelle,NY and Atlantic City says:
Please advise if you have sockets that can be used to replace attached sketches.
User submitted picture of drawer socket.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting.

It appears the Swisco 32-012 and 32-089 Drawer Track Sockets are close matches. Take a look and see what you think.
A handy person from New Rochelole, NY says:
Item 32-012 appears to have a small bead at the top and bottom corners reducing the 1" internal height to 13/16". Will those corner beads interfere with the 1" high track as shown in the sketch? Thank you.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
No, I do not believe it should interfere.
A home owner from Connecticut says:
My broken rear mount looks almost identical to the drawing by the New Rochelle/Atlantic City handy person. The 32-089 replacement part extends over 3 inches on to the side-mounted drawer slides, whereas my broken one, like the one in the drawing, extends only about 2.5 inches. Will the replacement work? Other measurements seem fine.

For what it's worth, I can see a part number on my existing mount - 60.1890. No manufacturer, of course.

Thanks!
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
As long as as you have room in the cabinet, it should be fine. You could always cut it, if possible.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)