Drawer Stop / Guide for a Vaughan-Bassett dresser

A home owner from Phoenix, AZ says:
I'm looking for drawer stops and guides for my Vaughan-Bassett dresser. The part numbers are:

Drawer stop: BB25-002-399
Drawer guide: BB25-002-401

Do you carry these items and if so, what is the cost per item?

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Maryann B.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Good Morning Maryann,

I tried researching those two part numbers and I could not find anything. We do have some replacement drawer parts used in Vaughan-Bassett furniture so we may have what you need. Can you take a quick picture of both your drawer stop and guide and submit them here for us to research?
A quick learner says:
Mike:

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. Per your request I have attached pictures of my drawer stop and guide. Hopefully this will provide you with the information you need and we'll be able to find replacement parts.

Thanks so much for your help!

Maryann
user submitted photos of drawer guides
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Good morning, Maryann.

Please take a look at the 32-081 Kenlin Drawer Socket and the 32-076 Kenlin Case Runner. Please also see the video tutorial below on how to install them.
A home owner from Middletown NY says:
Just wanted to thank you for this information - I cannot believe I have been searching for years for these. I just ordered from the link you provided and, FYI, I checked the Kenlin website directly but they were charging 3x as much per unit!
A home owner from Tallmadge, OH says:
Wow! This thread was the first Google result I checked an it led me right to what I was looking for! Thanks or the post, links, and photos, everyone!
A home owner from Richmond Hill, GA says:
Wow, I traveled throughout Savannah and Pooler, GA looking for these parts. Did not imagine the answer was only a few keys strokes away. This was very instrumental in resolving my broken drawer(s) issue! Word of mouth is a good tool too. I will pass the word to those who are looking for these kind of parts.

H. Brooks
A home owner from Joppa, MD says:
Hugely helpful post. I thought it would be difficult to find this part, but this information made it easy. Thanks!
A quick learner from Maryland says:
I've looked at all the hardware companies for these pieces! Wished I would have googled this a long time ago. Thank you, thank you, thank you for this awesome info!
A home owner from WV says:
Been searching for these for years! Very happy to finally be fixing my Wife's Dressers.

These are very weakly designed. Hopefully the heavy duty versions will work better.
A home owner from Hazlet, NJ says:
Wow, I've been struggling with these drawers for years, little did I know they were so easy to find! Thank you!
Reply to Thread
* Mandatory fields
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
32-076 : Kenlin Case Runner
32-076
Price: $1.95
Kenlin Case Runner
32-081 : Kenlin Drawer Socket
32-081
Price: $1.95
Kenlin Drawer Socket
32-063 : Complete Drawer Track Kit
32-063
Price: $7.95
Complete Drawer Track Kit