Drawer Track Back Plate

A home owner from Granada Hills, CA says:
Hello- I cannot seem to find a back plate that matches the attached pic. I am hoping you have one. Looking forward to hearing back.
back plate
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for posting. 

Please take a look at our 32-028 rear drawer track socket and let us know if this could work for you.

A home owner from Florida says:
This looks the same but the size is a little bit different. On the bottom of mine it's got the number 639. Is that the same as what you have?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

That number unfortunately doesn't tell me anything about your particular socket. You did say that yours is a different size, can you tell me what your precise measurements are? Please make sure to only measure the opening that accepts the track. Can you also show me a photo of the part in question?

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.