SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Drawer Tracks for Home-Crest Kitchen & Bath Cabinets

A quick learner from Cicero Indiana says:
The riveted nylon wheels on bottom attached metal tracks are worn out and need replaced on all 16 drawers,(see photo). I don't see a proper solution from the wheels on the site. However, I can pull existing hardware tracks from drawer bottom and interior of cabinets (see photos) and replace with your self-closing drawer slides. I'm unsure of the size of slides needed. Is it the length of drawer or depth of cabinet interior that is the determining factor when ordering?

The kitchen drawer openings are 22 1/2" from back wall to interior front wood support of cabinet face. The actual drawer is 20 1/2" deep from interior of face to exterior of drawer back with attached drawer tracks 21" long that roll along the 22" tracks attached from cabinet face to interior of cabinet wall with 1/2" wood shim on wall.

Bath cabinets are 20 1/4" from wall to interior front supports with drawers that are 17 1/2" deep with attached 18" tracks that roll along 19 1/8" tracks attached to 1" + shim on wall. *Hardware on the Home-Crest Cabinets are not marked.
User submitted photos of a drawer roller.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we don't have an exact match for this. Do you think you could use one of our self-closing drawer slide kits to substitute it? Check them out and see what you think.
A quick learner from Cicero Indiana says:
Yes, I want to use the self-closing drawer slides. Please see my original post for my questions.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for getting back to us. After more closely inspecting your drawer slides, I'm actually not so sure those self-closing tracks will work, myself. You see, your roller tracks are installed on the bottom of the drawer, while our self-closing tracks are installed on the sides of the drawer. You may not have the clearance to install those.

We do have the 32-063, which can be installed on the bottom of the drawer, but it does not have rollers. It still may work, as it is a very versatile kit that is easy to install. You could cut it down to whatever length you need. Check out this video and see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)