SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Drawer glide ID

A contractor from Scottsdale, Az says:
The pictures show bottom mounted drawer Glide there are 2 per drawer. left and right. They measure 23 inches overall and fit a 22" kitchen base kitchen cabinet drawer. I need 3 pair, please ID and send quote on cost and I will send credit card #. The bottom bracket that attaches to the drawer is the piece with the tail sticking up which is slightly flexible the front end of this slips into the same dado on the front of drawer that the bottom panel slips into without any screw holding it. The other half mounts to the face frame of cab and the other end mounts to the back of cabinet.

Please HELP!

Ken
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting, Ken. I don't think we have this exact drawer track, but check out our selection of self-closing drawer track kits and see if anything here could be a possible match.

A contractor from Scottsdale, Az. says:
Side mounts won't work. there is only 1/4" clearance on each side. There is 3/8" clearance on bottom and on the top of drawer. So it needs to be bottom mounted.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
In that case, how about our 32-063? This is a very versatile track kit that has been used on a large variety of drawers. Check out the video below to see how it is installed.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)