SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Drawer hardware - track back plate from the 1980s

A home owner from Roseville, MN says:
One of the plastic rear track back plates on a kitchen drawer broke. The cabinetry was installed in the late 80s and has not been updated. I'm attaching pictures of the broken right side plate and the intact left side plate (which is still attached to the rear of the cabinet). The dimensions of the side with the holes are about 2-9/16" by 1-13/16". I'm hoping to find something similar enough that we can use the existing screw holes.

I purchased a Slide-Co generic replacement from a hardware store, but it is barely wide enough to accommodate the metal track--the plastic deforms when I force the track in.

Thank you,
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Linda. I think we can help. Can you confirm the size of the opening that accepts the track? That is probably the most important measurement. Once we know that we, will do our best to find something with the same sized opening.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)