SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Drawer part

A home owner from USA says:

I am hoping you can help me. Your organization was referred to me by my local hardware store. They thought you might have a replacement part I am looking for.

Attached is a picture of the part I am looking for. This is a drawer bracket that is in a kitchen island that was built in 1991. I have a couple of brackets that have broken in the last few weeks and would probably want to have replacements on hand for more than just those two.

I hope the picture gives you enough detail. If you do have the part available, can you quote me a price for the replacement.

I look forward to hearing from you....
User submitted a photo of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good morning, Judy. I think we can help. I would start by looking at our 32-014. Do you think this could be a possible replacement?
A home owner from Charlotte says:
Hi Tom,

Thanks for your quick response. I believe this could work. I will order today, but before I do, I have a question... if they don't work, can a return them for a refund?

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Certainly! Check out our Return Policy for more information.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)