SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Difference between the 32-099/32-100 and 32-125 drawer stops

A quick learner from USA says:
I need to buy 6 32-036 because mine are all broken, but wanted a drawer stop as well which do you suggest, the 32-125, or the 099 or the 100, what is the difference between the 3. My guides are broken, and the drawers want to fall out and they are double drawers and quite heavy, I will get a broken foot if one comes out. So I thought the stops would help as well as the new guides. Also I thought about new round tack guides.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The difference between these guides is their size, style, and how they are installed. I can't really recommend one, though, since I'm not sure what kind of drawer you have. You will have to carefully look over our parts and determine if you can get any to fit in your current drawer setup.
A quick learner from USA says:
Sorry, but I guess I did not make myself clear, I know what guides to buy, just want to know what the difference is between the 3 stops.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
There are a lot of differences, honestly. 32-099 and 32-100 both work in the same way, but they have different dimensions. They mount to the back of the drawer and have a couple extra functions that keep the drawer from tipping out. The 32-125 mounts to the frame and is a much simpler part; it just sticks out and stops the drawer. I recommend reading the product descriptions for the 32-099 and 32-100 to get an idea of how they work. I also recommend looking at our guide for the 32-125 to see how it installs. All of this information can be found on each part's respective store page.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)