SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Drawer rail replacements

A quick learner from Morganville, NJ says:
Hi, I am looking for replacement drawer sliders/rails for an older Ikea dresser and would like to know if your Part #32-225 will work. The rails are mounted into the side groove of the drawer and the groove measures 17mm tall by 7mm deep. The part mounted to the side of the dresser is 435mm long and the part mounted into the groove of the drawer is 300mm long. The overall drawer depth is 445mm and the amount of extension is 300mm. For the part mounted into the groove, the fastening screw is 90mm from the front of the drawer. The three fastening screws for the part mounted to the side of the dresser are 28, 124, and 284mm from the front. Please let me know if you think this will work. I would need 6 pairs if it does.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The 32-225 side mount drawer slide is 17mm high, like yours, but that is all that matches. The depth of yours is 7mm and ours is 10mm. Do you have room for that extra 3mm? The length of the track is 374mm to your 435mm, would that long enough?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)