SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Drawer roller

A home owner from Pensacola Fl says:
I need 22 drawer roller replacements.

The wheel is 1 1/8"
The bracket is 1 3/8"
The drop is 1 1/2" from the flat top of the bracket to the center of the wheel.

Thanks, Hargis
User submitted a photo of a drawer roller.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Hagris. I'm afraid we're having trouble finding this roller. Could I see a few pictures of how it works in the drawer? Thanks!
A quick learner says:
I am trying to get a drawing. Using a standard kitchen cabinet drawer opening I will try to explain. The roller in picture is used one on each side of drawer opening for the drawer to roll in and out on The metal bracket attaches vertical to the side of drawer opening. The bottom outer edge on each side of drawer rests on each roller for sole support opening and closing. Bracket is from the mid 1960s. Thanks for trying. Hargis
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for getting back to us. You could possibly use our 32-021 or 32-022, but I can't be sure if either of these will work.

We don't really need a drawing with specific information, just seeing a picture or two of these rollers in the drawer naturally would be an even bigger help.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)