SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Drawer roller assembly

A home owner from Alma, GA. says:
Hi, I am looking for (12) roller assemblies like in the pic below. Can you guys help me?

Thank you.
A customer submitted photo of a drawer roller.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
This is a rear draw guide that rides on a wood rail. I don't believe it is still available, as manufacturing it is very labor intense. They now make these drawer guides in nylon or plastic. Take a look on through our Drawer and Cabinet Replacement Hardware catalogue and see if you can make the ones we have work for you. Worst case scenario is, you might have to change the complete track, which we also carry. Please let us know what you decide to do!
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Guess what? I just realized I have these same style rollers in the drawers at my house!

I did some experimenting with a few of our track kits and found that the 32-063 Track Kit works best as a replacement. It rides very smoothly and the drawers don't tip because that nylon guide in the middle is so wide.

I noticed my original drawers were creating dust, so I got around to testing a few track kits and the 32-063 is my preferred choice.

Just thought I'd come back and let you know my experience.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)