SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Drawer slides for vintage Drexel dresser.

A quick learner from San Francisco says:
This is a center undermount drawer slide for an old Drexel dresser. It is 16 3/4" in length. 3/4" height, 3/4" depth give or take a 16th or so. The glides are either warped, missing bearings or tracks to provide use. I hope you can help.

Thank you
User submitted photos of a drawer track.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. I don't think we have this kind of drawer system. You may want to consider replacing the track entirely with a different system. How about our 32-063? This is a very reliable and easy-to-install track kit that many professionals have used for all different kinds of drawers. Could you get this to work?
A quick learner from San Fransisco says:
Unfortunately this type of slide will not apply. The rail itself looks like it would work as a runner but the slide triangle will not fit as the drawer has a lip preventing the clip to sit flush. Is there another slide that can fit in a 1" cutout in the lip of the drawer?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Ah, I see. I don't know if we have anything that can compensate for that. You can see if you have enough room on the sides to accommodate a Self-Closing Side Drawer Track System. Alternative, you can just notch the back lip enough to fit the guide of our 32-063.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)