SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Drawer sockets, advice for broken handle

A quick learner from Dulles, VA says:
Dear Swisco Agent,
I recently purchased this dresser (by Drexel Heritage)that had drawers with no parts that kept them attached to the dresser. After a lot of research I came across your website. I will be needing 6 sets of whatever there is. Kenlin parts look very familiar to me since I have the same government issue dresser. The attached you'll find images I took of my piece of furniture. The image 4 has a broken drawer handle. If you could point me at the right direction in fixing it I'd be very grateful.

Hope to hear from you very soon.
A customer submitted photo of a drawer handle and a track socket.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting!

For the drawer socket, I suggest that you take a look at our 32-081 Kenlin Drawer Socket.

However, we will not be able to help you too much on the handle; we don't carry anything that would serve as an applicable replacement. I would recommend you contact a local hardware store and see if they would have better luck.

Another suggestion I can make is to use a stationary pull with the same holes and reuse the existing black plate. Alternatively, you can simply change both the back plate and pull.
A quick learner from Dulles, VA says:
Oh thank you very much for the response. I agree with you that I'll need 32-081 Kenlin DS.

BTW, thanks on the handle suggestions.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)