SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Dresser drawer mount

A handy person from Oceanside, NY says:
I have thomasville dresser that used center mount drawer slide rail that has insert with 4 ball bearings. The balls have come out and two are missing. Do you have replacement slide parts/ slide system?

alan
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Alan. I don't know if we have exactly what you're looking for, but check out our 32-063 and let me know if this could work for you as a substitute.
A handy person from Oceanside, NY says:
I ordered it tonight. Thank you Tom

Alan
A handy person from oceanside, ny says:
I installed it today and it works great and will be ordering some more for other drawers and to have some spares on hand.

For those interested I had to use coping saw to enlarge notch at rear of dresser cabinet, cut the rail to length and drill a hole for rear attachment since i could not use ez mount. Very satisfied.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Awesome! So glad it worked. Thank you for posting the installation tip, as well. Hopefully that will help anyone else interested in this track.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)