Drip Rail and sweep

A home owner from Doylestown, PA says:
Trying to replace my sweep (rubber piece) in the drip rail. Having the hardest time and it's an old shower around 15 years old I believe. The rail is 20 1/4 inches long and the screw holes to go into the shower door are about 3/4 inch from the edge. Lowes only had ONE kind of clear sweep....like t-shape...I think my drip rail only has ONE groove for the sweep to slide in. I guess the question is can I buy a new rail and sweep together which I don't mind at this time after fighting with the sweep all afternoon or do you think I have the wrong sweep....I can't get it to stay in the rail. The one I bought looks like there are two or three grooves, again, my rail only has one groove. I can buy either one from you that would be helpful......THANK YOU Liz
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sure, we carry a sweep with drip rail in our catalog that may work. We also carry a variety of sweeps by themselves that may match yours. Check out our lavatory replacement hardware section. You can see all of our sweeps near the bottom of this page.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.