SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

E 2121 Locking Patio Door Latch and Pull

A quick learner from BEAUMONT TX says:
I have a 1" thick patio door. The hook latch is an E 2121. 3-15/16" with a 45 degree keyway. I need a new outside pull with a key lock. No description I've read anywhere tells me if the keyed door pulls will fit a 45 degree keyway. Also, my inside handle has a locking pin. Please advise.
User submitted picture of E 2121 door handle.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting! Please take a look at our 82-033 Patio Glass Door Handle Set. I believe that it is the closest match we have to your hardware. Do you think this would work as a replacement?
A quick learner from BEAUMONT TX says:
Thanks for your speedy response but, Still, the thing I don't understand is; I need an outside pull that is keyed, but I don't know how to tell if a regular key cylinder will work in a 45 degree keyway. I have the lock still in place as well as the inside pull.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Have you seen our 82-306 Keyed Exterior Sliding Door Pull? I think that might be what you need. It comes with a key cylinder. However, it is only available in black, not white like your hardware. Do you think this would work?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)