EPI window latch

A home owner from pleasanton, ca says:
I need to purchase a replacement window latch. See attached picture. Please send me the part number to reorder.

Thank you,

Laura
User submitted a photo of a window lock.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Check out our 90-278 lock and let me know if this would make a good match. I would just make sure that your dimensions match ours.
A professional from UKIAH, CA says:
HOW DO I GO ABOUT PURCHASING THE WINDOW LOCK PICTURED IN THIS POST? THANK YOU
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for asking about purchasing our 90-278 window lock and keeper. Before purchasing, you should make sure that the dimensions on our site match the old part you want to replace.

All of our prices, including volume discounts are as listed on our website. You can choose your shipping options and calculate prices and delivery windows on line. After putting your items in a cart, simply click the CALCULATE SHIPPING button.

SWISCO.com accepts all major credit cards for payment at our secure website.

You can place your order online or call our customer service line. Let us know if you need any more information.
A professional from Ukiah,CA says:
I only will need 1 or 2 of the latches. is that possible?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Of course! You can order as many or as few as you like.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.