SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Each balancer part numbers

A home owner from Minneapolis says:
I want too replace two 1600-17 Anderson balancers.I have no other part numbers? Your website gives me a L10-1427 will this work? The web answers gives more original numbers than I can find.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The number you gave us is not used for identification. There should be more numbers printed on the balance box itself. Check on the tab along the end. We would need to know what each one reads.
A home owner from Minneapolis says:
My original 1600-17 balancers have a number 1125423285 found after cleaning up the assembly. It was vary hard to read. Can you verify the number as a real number or even close? Thank you for your help.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I think we're on the right track, but you might want to take a picture of those numbers. You have them clustered together, but I'd wager that they are spaced differently, and some even printed differently. I think the right number we want here is "5 4 23" but I just want to be sure.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)