Eds Windows, strange channel balance

A quick learner from Miami says:
Hi,

I am trying to the top and shoe.

I believe the top is a Jones. I have attached pictures of the top and shoe

The balance is 24" long 9/16" wide, has a 2320 stamp on it.

Your help is appreciated.

Edward
User submitted picture of channel balance and attachments.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Before I can confirm what Series channel balance you have, I'll have to figure out what bottom shoe you have. Please look at the measurements for our 15-001 and 15-002 bottom shoes and note their depths. As you can see, they are 1-1/8" deep and 1" deep, respectively. Which measurement more closely resembles your own shoe?
A quick learner from South Florida says:
This is what I have, also. The 24" channel balance is stamped 2330. The bottom shoe is 1". I need 6 of these (3 windows). How do I order them already riveted?

Thanks,
Ren
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Great, thank you for the additional information. Check out this Custom Channel Balance Request Form I've started for you based on your specifications and fill out the rest of the information. One of our representatives will get back to you with a price quote and an item to add to your cart.
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.